Tuesday 10 February 2015

My part in Southampton's rise

My inability to back winning teams has been turned to good use with a near flawless weekend.  On balance, arguably my best result for the first match, which gave me 17 to re-invest, my best for the second, which put Southampton back in third and a measly point for Liverpool, who I showed some respect by investing 12 of my 17 to win (I had money to burn). The other 5 went into a new Coral account and Coral give new customers a 20 pound free bet on top, so I put 25 on Man U to win, which brought my total bet on them to 33 pounds.  They drew with West Ham, which put Southampton in third and all their serious competitors trailing behind.

I've since opened a Skybet account, which gives 20 pounds to play with if you bet 5.  So I've put 5 of my money on West Ham to beat Southampton at 4/1 and the free 20 on Spurs at 3/1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment